The Mud Edition is one of the most exclusive exhausts we have released. No expenses were spared in developing what might be the most refined top-tier exhaust for ATVs on the market. We genuinely believe that this is the highest quality exhaust system money can buy.
- Built and assembled in our shop located in northern Sweden
- Cans and tubes are high-quality SS304 stainless steel
- All aluminum parts are 6061, CNC machined out of a billet block
- Precision TIG-welded with high-quality filler rod
- Mandrel-bent, thick tubing
- Incredible deep and clean sound
- Spark arrestor and all needed mounting details included
- All our Mud Editon and Krossflow mufflers are repackable and compatible with RJWC Corewrap
Observe that all our exhausts and mufflers are bolt-on and are made to fit stock vehicles. We can not take responsibility for any aftermarket modifications or additions made to any vehicle.
CFMoto ZForce 800 Single Mud Edition
We always recommend using a Fuel Tuner (EFI-tuner) combined with any of our exhaust systems. This is to prevent the engine from running lean, which can damage your engine. To ensure the correct air to fuel mixture, make sure you follow the Fuel Tuner manufacturer's recommended settings.
An option would be a full EFI Tune with reflashing or similar. Problems with the exhaust due to the engine not running correctly are is not a valid warranty claim.
If your machine differs from the base model, you may need to add another tune, turndown pipe, etc., to make things fit and work correctly.
Stainless steel atv exhaust part
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
Stainless steel and alu