- Built and assembled in our shop in northern Sweden
- All SS304 stainless in cans and tubes
- Aluminum parts are 6061 CNC machined
- Precision TIG-welded with high-quality filler rod
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- All Mud Edition mufflers are repackable with RJWC Corewrap
- A model-specific repacking kit is available
- Great power increase
- Incredible deep and clean sound guaranteed
- Spark arrestor included
No expenses are spared in the production to make the finest top tier exhaust for ATV's on the market.
- We truly believe this is the highest quality exhaust system you can buy.
Observe that all our exhausts and mufflers are bolt-on, and are made to fit stock vehicles. We can not take responsibility for any aftermarket modifications or additions made to any vehicle.
We always recommend that you use a Fuel Tuner (EFI-tuner) combined with any of our exhaust systems. This is to prevent the engine to run lean which can damage your engine. To ensure correct air to fuel mixture make sure you follow the Fuel Tuner manufacturer's recommended settings.
An option would be a full EFI Tune with reflashing or similar. Problems with the exhaust due to the engine not running correctly are is not a valid warranty claim.
If your machine differs from the base model you may need to add another tune, turndown pipe, etc, to make things fit and work correctly.
Polaris Sportsman/Scrambler XP 1000 S Single Slip-on - Mud Edition
Brand: Mud Edition
Weight: 5.30 KGS
Core Lenght: 10.6"
Models: Sportsman XP 1000 S
Models: Scrambler XP 1000 S
MY: 2020, 2021
HS Code: 87089220
Commodity description: Stainless steel atv exhaust part
Country of origin: SE
Commodity composition: Stainless steel and aluminium